A while back I have received an issue in the Github repo of my LinqPad CosmosDB datacontext driver. After fixing that issue, the same individual also suggested a new feature. After fixing the bug, I have decided to take on this small enchancement. And now you can go ahead and
In my last post and the one before that I was writing about the process of releasing a new version of my LinqPad CosmosDb DataContext Driver. Those were the two important steps to make before the actual update of the driver — and now, it's finally here. If you just want
In my latest post I described my first steps to update my LinqPad Cosmos Db driver The whole idea was to show how the "backend" of my new and updated driver can be used as a standalone component. This makes updating and maintaining the component much better and
A while back I created a CosmosDb data context driver for LinqPad. Originally, I found the request on uservoice and I thought I'd give it a try. The end result was pretty OK, I guess. People started using it; I mean, this is not the "next big thing"
If you are a .NET programmer, you are probably familiar with LinqPad. I myself find it useful in some situations (and there are others, when not) and I do use it myself. For a while I've been looking for a new project that I could hack on in my spare